1. Please read the descriptions carefully.
2. Prices are quoted in U.S. dollar ($).
3. Contact the site organizer (Alex Moises) using the letter mail or e-mail before ordering
some items and sending your money. You may inquire on the condition of the philatelic items.
4. To order, please include the following on your purchase list:
a) name of the list (for example: PS1 - List)
b) item number (for example: 4-A)
c) item description (issue's title and year of issue)
5. Payment in cash or in cheque, which can be sent through the mail, private airmail delivery
system or the bank, is acceptable.
However, a cheque requires a 45-day clearing period. The philatelic
item on request will be sent only after the cheque has been encashed.
6. Payment using the international money order is acceptable.
7. Payment in U.S. dollar, Canadian dollar, Singapore dollar, European euro, Japanese yen or
Philippine peso is acceptable.
8. Only buyers whose payments have been actually received by the site organizer will be given
the purchased item(s).
9. All purchased items will be sent via registered mail. A buyer may request for another means
of sending the purchased items at no cost to the site organizer. The buyer must shoulder all the expenses and takes all the
risks involved in such a matter.
10. The site organizer, Alex Moises, is not liable to any loss and/or damage of purchased
philatelic items and registered mails containing the purchased items during the shipment or transport of said items.
11. The buyer has to pay the cost of mailing and registration. The minimum fee is: US$ 2.50 (U.S.
- two dollars and fifty cents). All additional mailing costs must be shouldered by the buyer.
12. The minimum purchase requirement is US$ 10.00 (U.S. - ten dollars).
13. PLEASE PAY THE EXACT AMOUNT.
T H A N K Y O U